Someone dear to me is suffering. The cause is that someone nearer to us has bought something so valuable that we see them and their goodness through that object. I really wonder where we are heading towards. Cultures surround and sever us from that wonderful Truth. We’re not willing to seek it; let alone grasp and actualize our lives. Something external to us has such shine that our inward brilliance begins to wane. We’re willing to kill us inwardly to keep ourselves alive and active in external things.
What I mean is this.
What is essential for a decent living has to be arranged and sustained. Surplus leads to Sorrow. I don’t know why my fellow humans (including the intellectual invaders) don’t absorb such simple truth. “Where there is the Other, there is Fear.”
Please think over this simple yet profound truth. Unless you are at peace with yourselves, you will not allow others to remain peaceful – ultimately leading to widespread turmoil in the world. Be good; Be with/at Peace.
Loka Samasta Sukhinobhavantu
No comments:
Post a Comment